Team jerseys and shorts for 2017 are now available for order from Starlight Custom Apparel.
This is what you need to know to place your order.
- Download the size chart (men's and women's sizes chart or kids sizes)
- Visit the NEHSCA store at Starlight Custom Apparel
- Select the clothing you wish to purchase. Only 1 jersey is required if you are going to race. All the other pieces of clothing are strictly optional. This year we have the choice between different types and levels of clothing:
- Active Team Jersey - Short sleeve, fuller zip with a more relaxed club fit. See Details.
- Pro+ Team Jersey - Short sleeve, fuller zip with a tighter, conforming race fit. It features Coolmax fabric, mesh sides. See Details.
- Pro+ Shorts or Bibs - Conform fitting 8 panel spandex shorts with a pad for cushioning. These are a nice high end short that will not disappoint. See Details.
- Wind Jacket - A wind breaker for wearing when warming up or riding a slightly colder days. Water and wind resistant. See Details. (NOT AVAILABLE TO ORDER UNTIL 4/1)
- Thermal Jacket - A thicker jacket for riding in late fall, winter or early spring. They keep the wind out and the warmth in with a fleece lining. See Details. (NOT AVAILABLE TO ORDER UNTIL 4/1)
- Wind Vest - A wind breaker for wearing when warming up or riding a slightly colder days. Water and wind resistant. See Details. (NOT AVAILABLE TO ORDER UNTIL 4/1)
- If you need more information about shorts, we have a short write up and description regarding different options between bib, short and baggies on this page. Shorts are optional.
- Once you have placed your order, it is sent instantly to the manufacture, where it is cut, sewn and printed just for you. They do not print extra, so the process takes a few weeks.
- Expect to have the order on your doorstep via FedEx or UPS in 4 weeks from the time you placed the order.
- When the jackets and vest are added to the store they will ship for free.
Q. Is a jersey required?
A. Only if you are going to race. If you don't intend to race this season, you do not need to buy a jersey. All racers must have a jersey.
Q. Can I use my jersey from last year?
A. Absolutely. If you have a jersey from last year and it still fits, you do not need to buy a new one.
Q. Do I need to buy the shorts?
A. No shorts are not required.
Q. Will jerseys be identical to last year?
A. We have switched manufactures and have tried to get colors and patterns as close as possible. It is very likely you we be able to tell a difference between this years and last years jerseys.
Q. Why are the jackets not available now?
A. Jackets and vests are still being designed and will be ready in a few week. We are opening the store now without them so that jerseys and shorts will arrive in time for the first race. We recognize this is an inconvenience and will be offering free shipping with the jackets become available.