2018 Team Kits from Craft Sportswear.
This is what you need to know to place your order.
- Download the Craft Sportswear size chart to determine the correct fit
- Visit your Team Page and click on the 'Team Store Link'
- Select the clothing you wish to purchase. Only 1 jersey is required if you are going to race. You may use last years jersey if it still fits. All the other pieces of clothing are strictly optional. This year we have the choice between different types and levels of clothing including variations for boys and girls:
- Active Short Sleeve Jersey - Short sleeve, fuller zip with a more relaxed club fit.
- Performance Short Sleeve Jersey - Short sleeve, fuller zip with a tighter, conforming race fit.
- Active Bib Short - The combination of our Infinite Comfort C3 Chamois and durable fabrics makes this a great all day bib short. Learn more about Craft Sprotswear Chamois.
- Performance Bib Short - The combination of our Infinite Comfort C2 Chamois and durable fabrics makes this a great racing and training bib short. Learn more about Craft Sprotswear Chamois.
- Apparel - We have a wide range of custom Craft Sportswear Apparel available for each team. Craft Sportswear donates the proceeds from all apparel sales directly back to NEHSCA to support scholarships.
- Once you have placed your order they are processed in two ways.
- Jerseys and Bibs are custom made in Europe. All orders are submitted and sent to the Craft manufacturing facility in Europe after the jersey ordering window has closed on 1/15/18. It's an 8 week process for custom cycling kits to be made and we expect them to be directly shipped to you by early April.
- All apparel is custom stitched for each team in the US. It will be stitched and shipped in batches as orders come in. Expect your order to arrive on your doorstep in about 4 weeks from the time you placed the order.
- If you need more information about shorts, we have a short write up and description regarding different options between bib, short and baggies on this page. Shorts are optional.
Q. Is a jersey required?
A. Only if you are going to race. If you don't intend to race this season, you do not need to buy a jersey. All racers must have a jersey.
Q. Can I use my jersey from last year?
A. Absolutely. If you have a jersey from last year and it still fits, you do not need to buy a new one.
Q. Do I need to buy the shorts?
A. No shorts are not required.
Q. Will jerseys be identical to last year?
A. We have switched manufactures and have tried to get colors and patterns as close as possible. It is very likely you we be able to tell a difference between this years and last years jerseys. Additionally several teams have opted to create a new jersey for 2018. Please check with your coach or see the example of what the 2018 jersey looks like on your team store page.
Q. Why does it take so long?
A. Custom bike apparel is a length process. Manufactures batch process designs on the press and they can not be run in small batches do to the cost. Each one of the jersey and shorts is made specifically for an individual and extras are not produced.
Q. Why don't you buy extra jerseys for each team and have them available for me to purchase?
A. The simple reason is cost. With 24 teams and jerseys available in 7 different sizes for men's and women's versions, that is 336 different combinations just to order one of each size for each team. Just to order one of each size would be over $13,000 and as a nonprofit, we simple don't have that kind of money available to us.