Each racer will be given a number plate at the beginning of the season.
- Number plates contain a digital timing chip with the racer's name and category on it.
- The number plate must be brought to each race. If a racer forgets his/her number plate a new one will be issued at the cost of $10. Going forward the new plate must be used at all subsequent races.
- Number plates should be affixed to the handle bars on the racer's bike before the race.
- Please remove the number plate after the race and store it in a safe place.
- At the end of the season, racers may keep the number plate.